Wine Tasting Dinner
A very special four-course gourmet dinner, exclusively for a limited number of guests. Tickets: $125 per person. Reservations a must! Call the Barnum Festival at (203) 367-8495 for reservations.
Thursday, March 31, 2016, 5:30 pm ’til 8:30 pm
Marisa’s Ristorante,??6540 Main St, Trumbull, CT 06611
— WINE TASTING DINNER MENU —
* Selection of appetizers served with Prosecco
Four-course tasting dinner:
* Handmade fettuccine noodles with??a wild mushroom sauce accentuated with truffle oil and a dash of cream
* Atlantic halibut bathed in a seasoned seafood broth with clams
* Mustard breadcrumb encrusted roasted rack of lamb with black olive tapenade on a nest of zucchini ‘spaghetti’
* Boneless braised short ribs on a bed of pureed cauliflower
* Dessert — biscotti and gelato
Each dinner course will be served with the appropriate wine.
Proceeds from this dinner will help fund the free and low-cost, open-to-the-community activities produced by the Barnum Festival such as the Wing Ding Parade for Kids, Skyblast Fireworks and Pops Concert at Seaside Park, the Great Street Parade, and the Barnum Festival Road Show visits to area nursing homes.
Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The Barnum Festival is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service and registered in the state of Connecticut.